Milton Halt Railway Station

Milton Halt Railway Station

Edited by 

List price: US$44.00

Currently unavailable

Add to wishlist

AbeBooks may have this title (opens in new window).

Try AbeBooks

Description

Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Milton Halt railway station served the village of Milton in northern Oxfordshire, England. The station was built by the Great Western Railway. It opened to passengers on 1 January 1908. The Halt had a 120-foot-long (37 m) wooden platform and "pagoda" shelter. There was also a small corrugated iron shed, identified as "office" on the 1907 Board of Trade plan, with the area between the two buildings identified as "space for milk churns"show more

Product details

  • Paperback | 80 pages
  • 150 x 230 x 10mm | 127g
  • Flu Press
  • United States
  • English
  • 6135737112
  • 9786135737110