Medstead and Four Marks Railway Station

Medstead and Four Marks Railway Station

Edited by 

List price: US$48.99

Currently unavailable

Add to wishlist

AbeBooks may have this title (opens in new window).

Try AbeBooks

Description

Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Medstead and Four Marks railway station is a railway station in the English county of Hampshire, serving the villages of Medstead and Four Marks. Opened in August 1868 as Medstead, it changed to its present name on 1 October 1937. It was reopened on 28 May 1983 by the preserved Watercress Line, which runs from Alton to New Alresford. The Stationmaster is Keith Brown. The footbridge is from Cowes on the Isle of Wight. Beside the station is the Signal and Telegraph department, which also house the Permanent Way Gang and the Building Department.show more

Product details

  • Paperback | 80 pages
  • 152 x 229 x 5mm | 127g
  • Acu Publishing
  • United States
  • English
  • 6136682400
  • 9786136682402