Marketing Warfare: 20th Anniversary Edition : Authors' Annotated Edition
* A fresh perspective on why waging marketing warfare is even more important today than 20 years ago
* In-depth analyses of some of the biggest marketing successes and failures of the last two decades
* Reproductions of successful (or not so successful) ads, accompanied by the authors' comments on why they succeeded or failed
* Valuable follow-up to the original edition. Where are these companies now? Who's still a market leader?
Marketing is war. To triumph over the competition, it's not enough to target customers. Marketers must take aim at their competitors-and be prepared to defend their own turf. This indispensable guide gives smart fighters the best tactics-defensive, offensive, flanking, and guerrilla. Marketing Warfare is the book that wrote the new rules.
- Hardback | 240 pages
- 193.04 x 205.74 x 22.86mm | 521.63g
- 13 Dec 2005
- McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- MCGRAW-HILL Professional
- New York, NY, United States
- 2nd edition
- w. num. figs.
Other books in this series
30 May 2006
13 Dec 2006
Crucial Accountability: Tools for Resolving Violated Expectations, Broken Commitments, and Bad Behavior, Second Edition
14 Jun 2013
11 Apr 2013
30 Mar 2007
Content Inc.: How Entrepreneurs Use Content to Build Massive Audiences and Create Radically Successful Businesses
08 Sep 2015
Dealing with People You Can't Stand, Revised and Expanded Third Edition: How to Bring Out the Best in People at Their Worst
03 Jul 2012
10 Jul 2013
01 Nov 2006
24 Nov 2015
15 Nov 2005
20 Aug 2004
01 Nov 2009
30 Jan 2009
14 May 2007
The Lean Turnaround: How Business Leaders Use Lean Principles to Create Value and Transform Their Company
27 Sep 2012
The Membership Economy: Find Your Super Users, Master the Forever Transaction, and Build Recurring Revenue
17 Mar 2015
28 Jan 2013
About Al Ries
Jack Trout is President of Trout & Partners Ltd., where he supervises a global network of experts that apply his concepts and develop his methodology around the world. Trout is recognized as the world's foremost marketing strategist; his concept of "positioning" has become the world's #1 business strategy. Trout writes a bimonthly column for Forbes.com.
Ries and Trout are also the authors of the marketing classic Positioning.