Marketing Channels : A Management View, International Edition
List price: US$112.76
We can notify you when this item is back in stockAdd to wishlist
- Paperback | 688 pages
- 204 x 254 x 25mm | 1,210g
- 24 Jul 2012
- Cengage Learning, Inc
- South-Western College Publishing
- Florence, United States
- International Edition
Table of contents
1. Marketing Channel Concepts.
2. Marketing Channel Participants.
3. The Environment of Marketing Channels.
4. Behavioral Processes in Marketing Channels.
Part II: DEVELOPING THE MARKETING CHANNEL.
5. Strategy in Marketing Channels.
6. Designing Marketing Channels.
7. Selecting Channel Partners.
8. Target Markets and Channel Design Strategy.
Part III: MANAGING MARKETING CHANNELS.
9. Motivating the Channel Members.
10. Product Issues in Channel Management.
11. Pricing Issues in Channel Management.
12. Promotion in Marketing Channels.
13. Logistics and Supply Chain Management in Marketing Channels.
14. Evaluating Channel Member Performance.
Part IV: ADDITIONAL PERSPECTIVES ON MARKETING CHANNELS.
15. Online Channel Systems and Management.
16. Franchise Marketing Channels.
17. Marketing Channels for Services.
18. Global Marketing Channels.
Part V: CASES.
About Bert Rosenbloom
Dr. Rosenbloom is a leading expert on the management of marketing channels and distribution systems and the author of 10 books and more than 100 articles. His book Marketing Channels: A Management View, now in its sixth edition, has been the leading college textbook on marketing channels for over two decades. His book Marketing Functions and the Wholesale Distributor has been acclaimed in the wholesaling sector for providing the industry with new concepts and analytical methods to increase productivity in wholesale marketing channels.
Dr. Rosenbloom has consulted for a broad range of industries in manufacturing, wholesaling, retailing, communications, services, and real estate in the United States and abroad. He has won two teaching awards.