Lonely Planet Best of Malaysia & Singapore
Offering visually-inspiring content along with the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you, this photo-rich, user-friendly guide makes planning fun and easy. Discover the best of Malaysia and Singapore and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Best of Malaysia & Singapore:
• In-depth coverage of the destination’s must-see sights along with hidden gems that most guidebooks miss to get you to the heart of a place.
• Intuitively organized with essential information at your fingertips.
• Eye-catching full-colour design and easy-to-use layout with maps and images throughout.
• Annotated images that bring a destination to life.
• Practical planning and transport tools including a fold-out map (included in print version) that gives instant access to must-see sights to help you navigate as you plot out your itinerary.
• Short and extended itineraries to help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests to make the most of your time on the road.
• Insider tips and insights to save time and money, avoid crowds and trouble spots, and to get to know the destination like a local.
• Honest recommendations for all budgets.
• Cultural insights and background information to put top sights and experiences in context and to give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience (includes history, multiculturalism, religion, arts, architecture, food, environment).
• Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version).
• Over 70 color maps.
Covers: Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, the Cameron Highlands, George Town, Palau Langkawi, Kota Bharu, Taman Negara, Palau Tioman, Melaka City, Mt Kinabalu, Semporna Archipelago, Sarawak and more.
- Paperback | 324 pages
- 128 x 197 x 21mm | 384g
- 25 Nov 2016
- Lonely Planet Global Limited
- Dublin 8, Ireland
- UK ed.
- Index; 58 Maps
Other books in this series
19 Aug 2016