Londesborough Park Railway Station
Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Londesborough Park railway station was a short lived private station on the York to Beverley Line at Loughborough. It was created as a private station for George Hudson of Londesborough Hall. It closed on January 1867. Londesborough Hall was a country house in the village of Londesborough in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England, close to the towns of Market Weighton and Pocklington. The original house was built by the Earl of Cumberland in 1589. In 1643 the property passed to the Boyle family, Earls of Cork and from 1664 also Earls of Burlington.
- Paperback | 96 pages
- 152 x 229 x 6mm | 150g
- 13 Jul 2011
- United States