Living Language Korean, Essential Edition
- 2 Books: 10 lessons, additional review exercises, dialogues, and a grammar summary--plus a complete guide to reading and writing Korean
- 3 Audio CDs*: Vocabulary, dialogues, audio exercises, and more--listen while using the books or use for review on the go
- Free Online Learning: Visit our Language Lab (www.livinglanguage.com/languagelab) for flashcards, games, and interactive quizzes for each lesson *Access to downloadable audio also available with purchase. To learn more visit livinglanguage.com.
The Living Language Method(TM) Build a Foundation
Start speaking Korean immediately using essential words and phrases. Progress with Confidence
Build on each lesson as you advance to full sentences, then actual conversations. Retain what You've Learned
Special recall exercises move your new language from short-term to long-term memory. Achieve Your Goals
Don't just mimic or memorize. Develop practical language skills to speak in any situation.
- Mixed media product | 240 pages
- 168.91 x 226.06 x 55.37mm | 666.78g
- 27 Aug 2013
- Random House USA Inc
- Living Language,U.S.
- New York, United States
- Unabridged edition
Other books in this series
17 Mar 2008
About Jaemin Roh