On Richard A. Posner:
" He writes with a flair that puts most journalists to shame and a depth of knowledge that puts most professors to shame."
- Alan Ryan, "The New York Times Book Review"
" Posner has a voracious intellectual curiosity and a discipline for work rivaled by almost nobody in the United States."
- Alan Wolfe, "The New Republic"
" An intellectual force to be reckoned with . . . he can lay claim to the title of pre-eminent judicial theorist of our time."
- Leonard H. Becker, "The Nation"
" He writes with a refreshing parsimonious intensity."
- Robert S. Boynton, "The Washington Post"
" A marvel. He is hyperactive like Harold Bloom, audacious like Christopher Hitchens, and a practical man of the world like Alan Greenspan."
- David Brooks, "The New York Times Book Review"
" A polymath, a one-man think thank."
- Gary Rosen, "The Wall Street Journal"
" Posner has not only the lively intelligence one expects of a public intellectual, but also extraordinary energy and resourcefulness."
- Gertrude Himmelfarb, "Commentary"
" A felicitous writer with a marvelously caustic wit . . . a pleasure to read."
- Eric Alterman, "The Nation"show more