TABLE OF CONTENTS
Volume for Methods in Molecular Biology
1. 'Overview of Membrane Rafts' by Thomas J. McIntosh, Duke University
2. 'Analysis of Raft Affinity of Membrane Proteins by Detergent
Insolubility' by Deborah A. Brown, SUNY Stony Brook
3. 'Non-detergent Isolation of Rafts' by Mehul Shah and Pravin Sehgal,
New York Medical College.
4. 'Detecting Ordered Domain Formation (Lipid Rafts) in Model Membranes
Using Tempo' by Omar Bakht and Erwin London, SUNY Stony Brook
5. 'Using Monomolecular Films to Characterize Lipid Lateral
Interactions' by Rhoderick E. Brown and Howard L. Brockman, University
6. 'Electro-formation and Fluorescence Microscopy of Giant Vesicles
with Coexisting Liquid Phases' by Sarah Veatch, University of British
7. 'Fluorescence Correlation Spectroscopy' by Kirsten Bacia and Petra
Schwille, Dresden University.
8. 'Multiphoton Laser Scanning Microscopy and Spatial Analysis of
Dehydroergosterol Distribution on Plasma Membrane of Living Cells' by
Avery McIntosh, Barbara Atshaves, Adalberto M. Gallegos, Ann B. Kier,
Friedhelm Schroeder, Hai Xu, Weimin Zhang, Suojin Wang, and Jyh-Charn
Liu, Texas A&M University.
9. 'NMR Detection of Lipid Domains' by Klaus Gawrisch, NIAAA, NIH
10. 'Lateral Diffusion Coefficients of Raft Lipids from Pulsed Field
Gradient NMR' by Greger Oradd and Goran Lindblom, Umea University.
11. 'Saturation-Recovery EPR Discrimination by Oxygen Transport Method
for Characterizing Membrane Domains' by Witold K. Subczynski, Justyna
Widomska, Anna Wisniewska, and Akihiro Kusumi, Medical College
12. 'Plasmon-Waveguide Resonance Spectroscopy Studies of Lateral
Segregation in Solid-Supported Proteolipid Bilayers' by Zdzislaw
Salamon, Savitha Devanathan, and Gordon Tollin, University of Arizona.
13. 'Fluorescence Recovery after Photobleaching Studies ofLipid Rafts'
by Anne Kenworthy, Vanderbilt
14. 'Single Molecule Tracking' by Marija Vrljic, Stefanie Y. Nishimura,
and W. E. Moerner, Stanford University
15. 'X-ray Diffraction to Determine the Thickness of Raft and Non-raft
Bilayers' by Thomas J. McIntosh, Duke University Medical Center.
16. 'Small-Angle Neutron Scattering to Detect Rafts and Lipid Domains'
by Jeremy Pencer, Thaila T. Mills, Norbert Kucerka, Mu-Ping Nieh, and
John Katsaras, Canadian National Research Council
17. 'Exploring Membrane Domains Using Native Membrane Sheets and
Transmission Electron Microscopy' by Bridget S. Wilson, Janet R.
Pfeiffer, Mary Ann Raymond-Stintz, Diane Lidke, Nicholas Andrews, Jun
Zhang, Wenxia Yin, Stanly Steinberg, and Janet M. Oliver, University of
18. 'Atomic Force Microscopy of Lipid Domains in Supported Model
Membranes' by Alan Burns, Sandia National Laboratories.
19. 'Atomistic and Coarse-grained Computer Simulations of Raft-like
Lipid Mixtures' by Sagar A. Pandit and Larry Scott, Illinois Institute
20. 'A Microscopic Model Calculation of the Phase Diagram of Ternary
Mixtures of Cholesterol and Saturated and Unsaturated Phospholipids' by
R. Elliot, I. Szleifer, and M. Schick, UC Santa Barbara, Purdue
University, and University of Washington.show more