1. Poland on the Way to the European Union: From Association to Accession in the Context of Environmental Policy; G. Grabowska.
2. Europe's Implementation of Global Policies to Regulate the Transfrontier Movement of Hazardous Waste; J. Woodliffe.
3. Moral Rights or Droit Moral: An Anglo-Polish Comparison; W. Kowalski, P. Torremans.
4. The Proposed Droit de Suite: A Critique and a Euro-Polish Comparison; P. Torremans.
5. Purchase of a Stolen Work of Art; W. Kowalski.
6. Restitution of Stolen and Illegally Exported Cultural Objects under the Unidroit Convention; I. Stamatoudi.
7. Public Morality Laws and the Creation and Appreciation of Art: The Postmodern Western Experience; P. Kearns.
8. The Principle of Division of State Power and its Current Constitutional Significance; R. Malajny.
9. Prosecuting War Crimes by the ad hoc Tribunals and by the Future Permanent International Criminal Court; J. Nowakowska-Malusecka.
10. The Position of Third-country Nationals Post Amsterdam: Reinforcing the Security Agenda; R. Cholewinski.
11. States, Individuals and Minorities: The Precarious Balance; M. Shaw.
12. The New Polish Act on Aliens; Selected Aspects of Fundamental Human Rights; B. Mikolajczyk.
13. English Legal Education: From Doctrinalism to Pluralism; F. Cownie.
14. English University Legal Education: Elite Education or Mass Education? A. Bradney.
15. Co-operative Principles and Law Reform in the UK: Wider Lessons? I. Snaith.
16. The Problems of Disabled Persons in Poland; M. Taniewska-Peszko.
17. Legal and Institutional Framework of Regional Policy in Poland in the Context of Accession; M. Zielinski.