Law Express: Tort Law
Revise with the help of the UK's bestselling law revision series.
* Review essential cases, statutes, and legal terms before exams.
* Assess and approach the subject by using expert advice.
* Gain higher marks with tips for advanced thinking and further discussions.
* Avoid common pitfalls with Don't be tempted to.
* Practice answering sample questions and discover additional resources on the Companion website.
- Paperback | 304 pages
- 145 x 210 x 15mm | 380g
- 27 Jun 2018
- Pearson Education Limited
- Harlow, United Kingdom
- 7th edition
Other books in this series
08 Aug 2012
Table of contents
Guided tour xi
Table of cases and statutes xiii
Chapter 1 Negligence: The duty of care 1
Chapter 2 Negligence: Breach of duty 29
Chapter 3 Negligence: Causation and remoteness of damage 49
Chapter 4 Vicarious liability 69
Chapter 5 Employers' liability and breach of statutory duty 87
Chapter 6 Occupiers' liability 105
Chapter 7 Nuisance 123
Chapter 8 Rylands v Fletcher 143
Chapter 9 Trespass to land 157
Chapter 10 Trespass to the person 169
Chapter 11 Liability for defective products 187
Chapter 12 Defamation and privacy 199
Chapter 13 Defences 221
Chapter 14 Remedies 239
And finally, before the exam . . . 253
Glossary of terms 267
About Emily Finch