The Last Days of World War II
- Great Value! Nearly 5 hours of programming for under $30.
- From Oscar-winning motion pictures to best-selling books, World War II continues to captivate audiences everywhere.
- Includes commentary from renowned scholars like John Keegan and Stephen E. Ambrose.
- Producer Robert Kirk was nominated for an Emmy for The Last Days Of World War II.
- Essential programming for libraries, collectors, and history buffs--from The History Channel.
- DVD video
- 137.16 x 195.58 x 33.02mm | 226.8g
- 15 Dec 2003
- A & E Home Video
- New York, NY, United States
Other books in this series
08 Dec 2005