Excerpt from La Salle College Bulletin, 1972-1973: Catalog Issue
Inst before the war ended, La Salle's enrollment was 90 students. A year later the campus was bulging with veterans and a new chapter in La Salle's history had begun. In meeting the postwar demand for education, La Salle became virtually a new College.
A small college no more, La Salle reorganized its administrative structure in keeping with its new size. In 1946, the Evening Division was founded, meeting the needs of the metropolitan area so well that its present enroll ment equals that of the Day Division. The College admitted women as full time day and resident students in 1970.
Physically, the campus has been transformed. To meet the needs of day students and a similar number at night, the College has been building Continually for the past twenty years. Additions have included a library, a College Union, nine residence halls, a Science Center, a biological field sta tion, a new classroom and faculty office building and an athletic facilities building, Hayman Hall.
About the Publisher
Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com
This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.show more