Kilwinning East Railway Station
Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Kilwinning East railway station was a railway station serving the town of Kilwinning, North Ayrshire, Scotland as part of the Lanarkshire and Ayrshire Railway. The station opened on 3 September 1888 and was simply known as Kilwinning. It closed between 1 January 1917 and 1 February 1919 due to wartime economy, and upon the grouping of the L&AR into the London, Midland and Scottish Railway in 1923, the station was renamed Kilwinning East on 2 June 1924.
- Paperback | 84 pages
- 152 x 229 x 5mm | 136g
- 02 Sep 2011
- United States