Killamarsh West Railway Station

Killamarsh West Railway Station

Edited by 

List price: US$56.00

Currently unavailable

Add to wishlist

AbeBooks may have this title (opens in new window).

Try AbeBooks

Description

Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Killamarsh was a railway station in Killamarsh, Derbyshire. The original station was opened by the North Midland Railway between Chesterfield and Masborough, on what became known as the "old road." It was closed in 1843 by George Hudson during a period of financial difficulty. A new station was built by the Midland Railway in 1873. Although locally it seems to have been known as Killamarsh Midland, it would seem that the name was not officially adopted but it was renamed Killamarsh West by British Railways in 1950.show more

Product details

  • Paperback | 120 pages
  • 152 x 229 x 7mm | 186g
  • Flu Press
  • United States
  • English
  • 6135712489
  • 9786135712483