Excerpt from Journals of the Legislative Assembly of the Province of Ontario, 1891, Vol. 24
1. Bill (No. 182), introduced respecting settlement duties by purchasers of lands, from the Crown, aud the issue of timber licenses, 111. Second reading, 130. House goes into Committee on, 140. Order for third reading discharged, 149.
2. Report of Commissioner presented, 68. (Sessional Papers No. 34 ) Printed.
Bill (No. 93), introduced to provide for security for Costs in actions for the recovery of penalties or unliquidated damages, 49. Order for second reading discharged, 93.
1. Report presented, 179. (Sessional Papers No. 36.) Printed.
2. Motion proposed and negatived, regretting that no grant made to the Eastern Association, 166.
Order-in-Council presented, respecting payment of Surrogate Court Fees to, 31. (Sessional Papers No. 22.) Not printed.
Deaf and Dumb Institute:
Report presented, 31. (Sessional Papers No. 8.) Printed.
Debentures Registration Act:
Bill (No. 168), introduced to amend, 97. Second reading and referred to the Municipal Committee, 119. Reported, 120. House goes into Committee on, 151. Third reading, 158. R.A., 181. (54 Vic. c. 43.)
Bill (No. 113), introduced to amend, 58. Second reading, 72. House goes into Committee on, 87, 122. Third reading, 125. R A, 181. (54 Vic. c. 28.)
Devolution . - See Executors.
Directors, Liability of:
Bill (No. 81), introduced respecting the, 39. Second reading, 81. House goes into Committee on, 126, 157. Amendment negatived; third reading, 159. R.A., 181. (bi Vic. c. 34.)
Ditches and Watercourses Act:
1. Bill (No. 112), introduced to amend, 58. Order for second reading discharged, 79.
2. Bill (No. 127), introduced to amend, 65. Order for second reading discharged, 79.
3. Bill (No 150), introduced to amend the Act as applied to Railways, 83. Second reading, 115. House goes into Committee on, 130. Third reading, 139. R.A., 181.(54 Vic. c. 50.)
About the Publisher
Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com
This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.show more