Ivy and Bean One Big Happy Family (Book 11)
"Ivy and Bean are irresistible." Kirkus Reviews, starred review
Barrows's bestselling chapter book series, Ivy & Bean, is a
classroom favorite and has been keeping kids laughing--and reading-for
more than a decade! With more than 6 million copies in print, Ivy + Bean
return with a brand-new book for a new generation!
Now in paperback!
Ivy's worried. She's read a lot of books about only children, so she
knows that they are sometimes spoiled rotten. They don't share their
toys. They never do any work. They scream and cry when they don't get
their way. Spoiler alert! Ivy doesn't have any brothers or sisters.
That's why she's worried. How can she keep from getting spoiled? She
could give away all her clothes, but she'd probably get in trouble. She
could give away all her toys, but she likes her toys. There's really
only one solution: she needs a baby sister, on the double! Luckily, Ivy
and Bean know just where to get one.
* Fantastic fun for 1st- to 4th-grade readers, teachers, parents, and grandparents
* Funny and heartwarming; early readers will love the continuing adventures of best friends Ivy and Bean.
* Strong positive characters for girls and great lessons on friendship in an easy-to-follow chapter book.
For young chapter book readers who love Bink and Gollie, Dory Fasntasmagory, and Judy Moody.
* For kids ages 6-9
* Educators, parents, siblings, grandparents
* Best friends books
- Paperback | 128 pages
- 140 x 184 x 10.16mm | 181.44g
- 17 Mar 2020
- CHRONICLE BOOKS
- San Francisco, United States
Other books in this series
28 Aug 2018
About Annie Barrows
has illustrated over 20 books, which have won awards such as the
Caldecott Medal, the Ezra Jack Keats Award, and the Founders Award from
the Society of Illustrators. She lives in Brooklyn, New York.