Imaging in High Energy Astronomy : Proceedings of the International Workshop Held in Anacapri (Capri-Italy), 26-30 September, 1994
An almost complete collection of the papers given at the International Workshop on Imaging in High Energy Astronomy (Anacapri, Italy, 1994). These proceedings, which concentrate on imaging above 10 keV, represent the state of the art in the field, resulting from the success of many missions (I.C. Granat and CGRO) carrying detectors for high energy astronomy with imaging capabilities. The main topics of the book are Bragg concentrators, coded mask-modulation collimators, double Compton telescopes, the occultation method, tracking chambers, and new experimental techniques. The book also contains some papers dealing with image reconstruction and processing, with an emphasis on the above techniques.
- Hardback | 388 pages
- 171.45 x 230 x 25.4mm | 843.95g
- 29 Feb 1996
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Dordrecht, Netherlands, United States
- Reprinted from Experimental As ed.
Table of contents
1. Modulation Techniques 2. Focusing, Occultation and Other Methods. 3. INTEGRAL Session. 4. Double Compton and Tracking Techniques. 5. New Detectors and Imaging Methods.