How to Think About Weird Things: Critical Thinking for a New Age
Instructors and students can now access their course content through the Connect digital learning platform by purchasing either standalone Connect access or a bundle of print and Connect access. McGraw-Hill Connect (R) is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following:
* SmartBook (R) - an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content.
* Access to your instructor's homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
* Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
* The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
Complete system requirements to use Connect can be found here: http://www.mheducation.com/highered/platforms/connect/training-support-students.html
- Paperback | 352 pages
- 163 x 231 x 15mm | 447g
- 28 Jan 2013
- McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- MCGRAW-HILL Professional
- New York, United States
- 7th edition
- 7 Illustrations, unspecified
Other books in this series
28 Jan 2013
22 Jan 2014
25 Feb 2014
01 Jul 2011
18 Mar 2014
Table of contents
About Theodore Schick