How to Make Friends as an Introvert : Discover Introvert-Friendly Ways to Meet New People, Improve Your Social Skills, and Make New Friends
You're mistaken, and I wrote this book to tell you why.
How to Make Friends as an Introvert will help you discover:
- 5 strengths of introverts and how to use them when socializing. Just one of these strengths can make you MUCH better at socializing than an average extrovert. (Chapter 2)
- 5 weaknesses of introverts and how to avoid letting them affect your life. Learning about just one of these limitations (which is the key to a happy social life as an introvert) will help you dramatically improve your social life. (Chapter 3)
- 21 ways to meet new people. They are divided into three groups suitable for introverts with various levels of self-confidence and social skills. No matter who you are, you'll discover at least a few new ways to meet new people. (Chapter 4)
- the blueprint on how to talk with strangers. You'll learn how to chat people up and how to take it from "hi" to a deep conversation. You'll also learn how to deal with small talk (hint: it's all about asking the right questions) and how to be a good conversationalist. (Chapter 5)
- how to develop a friendship. Introverts can actually be much better at developing strong relationships than extroverts. You'll discover how to pick the right friend, how to manage your social energy and how to be a good friend. (Chapter 6)
- 5 most important social skills every introvert should master. These five simple skills have a huge influence on your social life. Learn what they are and how to improve them. (Chapter 7)
- 4 behaviors to avoid. You may display some of these behaviors and put people off without even being aware of it. (Chapter 8) If you're ready to get your thinking challenged, scroll up and click the buy button. I'm sure the advice from this book will change your beliefs and help you become better at socializing.
P.S. As a thank-you gift for buying my book, you'll also get access to a completely free ebook, The Introvert's Guide to Happiness, which I used to sell for $2.99.
- Paperback | 128 pages
- 148.6 x 214.1 x 18.5mm | 358.34g
- 27 Jan 2015
- Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- United States
- black & white illustrations
People who bought this also bought
Other books in Family & Relationships
12 Feb 2015
26 Jan 2013
01 Mar 2013
02 Jul 2012