Houston, You Have a Problem : A FoxTrot Collection
* With appearances in the "New York Times" crossword puzzle and on "Jeopardy!" and "The Sopranos," FoxTrot continues to emerge as a pop-culture icon.
Following the exploits of Peter, Paige, and Jason, along with parental units Roger and Andy, "FoxTrot" chronicles popular culture while sublimely critiquing society's latest events and obsessions.
* In this 24th collection, Jason creates his own word jumble, horoscopes, and King Kong feature film while Paige begins cheering with the JJV (that's Junior Junior Varsity) cheerleading squad. Peter pursues the latest in gaming software and continues to hone his driving skills. Parents Roger and Andy keep up with this tenacious trio while lamenting the abundance of product placement on TV.
* As testament to his strip's wide appeal and industry acclaim, Bill Amend was nominated for the National Cartoonists Society's coveted Reuben Award in 2006.
Author's web site: www.foxtrot.com/
- Paperback | 128 pages
- 152.4 x 210.8 x 12.7mm | 181.44g
- 15 Mar 2007
- Andrews McMeel Publishing
- United States
Other books in this series
01 Sep 2007
01 Apr 2000
01 Sep 1996
01 Apr 1998
01 Apr 1993
01 Sep 1999
01 Aug 1997
About Bill Amend