Haverstock Hill Railway Station
Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Haverstock Hill railway station was opened by the Midland Railway in 1868 when it built its extension to St Pancras station. It lay between Belsize Tunnels and Lismore Circus, and served Haverstock Hill, Belsize Park and Gospel Oak, London. For a short period from 1878 and 1880, the MR operated the Super Outer Circle service through the station from St. Pancras to Earl's Court Underground station via tracks through Cricklewood, then using the Dudding Hill Line to South Acton and Hammersmith.
- Paperback | 88 pages
- 152 x 229 x 5mm | 141g
- 10 Aug 2011
- United States