Guide to Report Writing (Guide to Business Communication Series)
- Paperback | 87 pages
- 137.16 x 198.12 x 7.62mm | 113.4g
- 12 Jul 2001
- Pearson Education (US)
- Upper Saddle River, NJ, United States
Other books in this series
08 May 2003
27 Feb 2003
05 Jan 2004
Back cover copy
Table of contents
What Reports Are. How Reports Are Used. What Virtues Effective Reports Share.
2. How to Manage the Report-Writing Process.
The Conceptual Task: Planning. The Technical Task: Researching and Analyzing. The Composing Task.
3. What Key Elements to Include in Your Report.
Front-End Materials. Body of the Report. Back-End Materials.
4. How to Design a Readable Report.
Ensuring Clarity. Ensuring Skim-Value.
Letter of Transmittal. Title Page. Table of Contents. Executive Summary.
"Really a gem. - Former managing editor, Harvard Business Review
"Short, compact, practical, and readable ...l liked it immensely." - Journal of Business Communication