Grain Belly, Wheat Brain
Despite all our achievements in the developed world, public health is still as a big a problem as ever.
The obesity epidemic continues unabated and related health issues like diabetes, heart disease and cancer are pushing healthcare systems and national budgets to the breaking point.
It' a particularly disturbing problem for the average Joe. Despite an explosion in the popularity of personal fitness, health nutrition and exercise since the sixties, public health trends for the future paint a worrying picture:
- Half of American adults are expected to be obese by 2030
- Worldwide, deaths from diabetes are projected to double between 2005 and 2030
- Despite our advanced understanding of biology and nutrition and a greater interest in personal health and fitness, the outlook for the health of the average American or European is a bleak one.
So what are we missing? Why are things getting worse despite our best efforts?
The Answer May Surprise You.
Gluten, and more specifically wheat, represents the most profound and insidious threat to public health in the developed world.
Recent findings by doctors and scientists are pointing to the fact that despite the privileged position wheat and gluten products enjoy in our diets, there isn't a single cell in the human body that escapes their negative effects.
The consumption of gluten and wheat has been associated with a whole host of conditions affectingevery organ in your body, from the obvious connection through to conditions that were thought to have no relation to diet whatsoever - until recently.
Whats most scary for the average family is the way that wheat has undergone drasticbiochemical changes over the last 60 years without any form of safety testing.
This new age wheat has become part of our daily lives - few foods have reached the level of ubiquity in western diets to rival that of wheat.
What Does This Mean for You?
With this information, you can start taking back your health today.
It's scary that this dangerous ingredient has become part of our daily lives, but it also makes itincredibly easy to improve our health using only a few changes to our diet.
Information is power, and you'll learn that health issues you previously thought had no relation to diet or food at all could be caused or worsened by foods that you're eating on a regular basis.
Inside you'll learn
- What's inside wheat and what biochemical changes wheat has gone through over the last 50 years.
- How wheat and gluten is a major culprit in an array of health conditions (and not just celiacs) and how your health could be being eroded
- How to start improving your health today, with an action plan and amazing wheat-free recipes
Get Your Health Back, Feel Better, Lose Weight
So what are you waiting for?
Dive into the book now and learn everything you need to now about taking back your health today.
Click the "Buy Now" button on your screen and start reading instantly.
Free Gifts: The book also comes with two gifts specially made to help you kick-start your wheat free lifestyle - don't forget to grab themshow more