Get Ready for IELTS - Writing : IELTS 4+ (A2+)
Collins Get Ready for IELTS Writing is the perfect book for lower level learners who want to develop the necessary skills to perform effectively on the IELTS Writing test.
Perfect for self-study, the series follows a guided-learning approach that gives students access to a full answer key with model answers. Developed by experienced IELTS tutors, the series takes into account the specific language needs of learners at this level.
* Twelve units of carefully graded material for lower level students, all supported with clear examples
* Key IELTS grammar and vocabulary for the IELTS Writing test provided in each unit
* Regular exam tips and information in each unit
* `Watch out!' sections that highlight common errors made by learners in the IELTS Writing test
* Four review units to check and consolidate understanding of key language and skills for the IELTS Writing test
* Complete IELTS Writing practice test and answer key provided
* Vocabulary glossary for each unit provided at the back of the book
CEF level: A2-B1
Ideal for learners with band score 3-4 who want to achieve a higher score.
ALSO AVAILABLE in the Collins Get Ready for IELTS series:
Get Ready for IELTS Listening
Get Ready for IELTS Reading
Get Ready for IELTS Speaking
Through IELTS-style tasks and exercises, Collins Get Ready for IELTS Writing helps learners gain confidence in core writing competencies for IELTS.
- Paperback | 136 pages
- 189 x 246 x 10mm | 410g
- 04 Mar 2014
- HarperCollins Publishers
- London, United Kingdom
Other books in this series
04 Mar 2014
12 Jan 2015
04 Mar 2014
04 Mar 2014
`Reading for IELTS contains twelve units and covers the type of questions included in the exam. The choice of topic area is particularly relevant for those doing the Academic Module: cultural differences and education, for example.'
EL Gazette, July 2011
Review of Collins Listening for IELTS (2011)
This book will help you to recognize and understand differences in pronunciation and vocabulary. It includes a CD covering a number of business topics, spoken by both native and non-native speakers of English.
Business Spotlight, October 2011
About Fiona Aish
Jo Tomlinson has a broad range of experience teaching academic English and IELTS in both private college and university settings, including online assessment.
Fiona and Jo are also the authors of Listening for IELTS (Collins, 2012).