The Fun Book for Moms : 102 Ways to Celebrate Family
* After writing "The Fun Book for Couples," which incidentally was the best-selling Valentine's Day book for two of the nation's largest book chains, Melina Gerosa Bellows returns with a tribute to everyone's leading lady.
In addition to Mother's Day, there are more than four million births each year. "The Fun Book for Moms" is tailored especially to commemorate such occasions.
Ideas range from fun and free to indulgent and lavish and are accompanied by whimsical artwork, quotes, and recipes certain to captivate Mom's eye and entertain her spirit:
* Help your kids catch fireflies. Teach them kindness by letting them go.
* "It goes without saying that you should never have more children than you have car windows." --Erma Bombeck
* Fly first-class while your husband and kids fly coach. When you hear howls from the rear of the craft, pretend you don't know them.
* "The real menace in dealing with a five-year-old is that in no time at all you begin to sound like a five-year-old." --Jean Kerr
- Hardback | 104 pages
- 154.9 x 157.5 x 20.3mm | 294.84g
- 01 Mar 2007
- Andrews McMeel Publishing
- Illustrations, unspecified
Other books in Assertiveness, Motivation & Self-esteem
13 Sep 2016
27 May 2014
14 Oct 2014
31 Dec 2015
About Melina Gerosa Bellows