Seattle is a city of many personalities: eclectic, urban, outdoorsy, artsy, gritty, down-to-earth, or posh--it's all here, from the quirky character of the Seattle Waterfront, to the eccentric "Republic of Fremont," to hipsters walking baby carriages past aging mansions on Capitol Hill. There's something for just about everyone within this vibrant Emerald City. Outside of Seattle, the San Juan Islands offer a respite from city life, while Mt. Rainier, Mt. St. Helens, and Olympic National Park beckon adventure travelers.
This travel guide includes:
* Dozens of full-color maps
* Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
* Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what's off the beaten path
* In-depth breakout features on artisan coffee, Pike Place Market, and Seattle's waterways
* Coverage of Pike Place Market, the Space Needle, Chihuly Garden and Glass, Ballard's restaurants and bars, Olympic Sculpture Park, the Puget Sound Islands, Mt. Rainier, Olympic National Park, and the San Juan Islands.
Planning to visit more of the Pacific Northwest? Check out Fodor's travel guide to the Pacific Northwest with Oregon, Washington & Vancouver.
- Paperback | 368 pages
- 132 x 203 x 15.24mm | 367g
- 25 Jul 2017
- Random House USA Inc
- Fodor's Travel Publications Inc.,U.S.
- New York, United States
Other books in this series
29 Aug 2017
21 Oct 2014
30 Dec 2014
15 Jul 2014
14 Nov 2017
30 Dec 2014
"The Fodor's guides are notable for their ratings of sights, restaurants, shops, accommodations and attractions." - Chicago Tribune
"In terms of comprehensiveness of coverage, the very accessible format, and the enthusiastic tone, this series remains one of the best on the market." - Booklist
"Fodor's super-informative guidebooks are known for accuracy and attention to detail." - Sacramento Bee
"Fodor's can help you plan the perfect adventure." - Arizona Republic