Fetal & Neonatal Secrets
"Fetal and Neonatal Secrets is a book with an alternative setup that offers answers to a wide spectrum of clinical questions in the field of fetal and neonatal medicine. The book covers both fetal and neonatal medicine, and could be relevant for junior doctors aiming to become obstetricians or pediatricians." Reviewed by: Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, January 2015
Get the evidence-based guidance you need to provide optimal care for your fetal and neonatal patients.
Zero in on key fetal and neonatal information with a question and answer format, bulleted lists, mnemonics, and practical tips from the authors.
Enhance your reference power with a two-color page layout, "Key Points" boxes, and lists of useful websites.
Review essential material efficiently with the "Top 100 Secrets in Fetal and Neonatal Medicine" - perfect for last-minute study or self-assessment.
Apply all the latest pediatric advances in clinical fetal neonatology techniques, technology, and pharmacology
- Paperback | 576 pages
- 133 x 215 x 20.32mm | 680.39g
- 17 Sep 2013
- Elsevier - Health Sciences Division
- St Louis, United States
- 3rd Revised edition
Other books in this series
28 Apr 2015
01 Jun 2010
21 Jan 2016
21 Jan 2016
Table of contents
1. The Well-Term Infant
2. Fetal Development and Growth
3. Obstetric Issues, Labor, and Delivery
4. Family-Centered and Developmental Care in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
5. General Neonatology
8. Endocrinology and Metabolism
9. Fluid, Electrolytes, and Renal Disorders
10. Gastroenterology and Nutrition
12. Hematology and Transfussion Medicine
13. Infection and Immunity
17. Pain Management in the Neonate