Family Guide Rome
Marvel at the Vatican interiors, throw coins in the Trevi Fountain or follow in the footsteps of Romans at the Colosseum. From recommendations of child-friendly restaurants to suggestions for rainy-day activities, this guide book takes the work out of planning a family trip to Rome.
Inside Family Guide Rome:
- Each major listing includes details of the closest toilets, the nearest places to grab a snack or meal, what do if it rains, and where kids can play and let off steam
- Contains cartoons, quizzes and games to keep young travellers happy all day long
- Detailed coloured maps of all the major attractions and areas help you navigate with ease
- Colour-coded area guides make it easy to find information
- At-a-glance pages highlight all the best sights and activities in each area so you can plan your day quickly
- Features expert suggestions for the best places for families to stay, eat and shop
- Gives essential travel information, including transport, visa and health information
- Covers Colosseum, Roman Forum, Capitoline Museums, San Clemente, Piazza della Bocca della Verita, Piazza Navona, Campo de' Fiori, Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Villa Borghese, Santa Maria in Trastevere, Vatican, St Peter's, Castel Sant'Angelo, MAXXI, Via Appia Antica and more
Looking for a comprehensive guide to Italy? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Italy. On a shorter city break and just want to know the highlights? Try our Top 10 series.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Family Guides are designed to help families make the most of their holiday, with easy-to-read maps, tips and information to enrich your journey. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
- Paperback | 288 pages
- 149 x 223 x 16mm | 570g
- 01 Feb 2017
- Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- DK Eyewitness Travel
- London, United Kingdom
Other books in this series
30 Mar 2017