Eyewitness Sticker Book Costume
Part of the "Eyewitness Sticker Books" series, this is a collection of stickers about costumes. A child can imagine itself in the clothes of another period in history and can insert the stickers into the correct place in the book, or use them to decorate school books or the bedroom. All the stickers can be used more than once.
- Other book format | 20 pages
- 22 Dec 1993
- HarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Angus & Robertson Childrens
- New South Wales, Australia
- colour illustrations throughout