READ WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT
THE EXPERT WITNESS HANDBOOK:
More and more businesspeople and professionals are discovering a new place to sell their expertise: acting as advisors to attorneys in complex legal cases.
- BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY DIGEST This handbook will tell you how to get started and how not to fall apart in the courtroom.
- RAINBO ELECTRONIC REVIEWS There is good reason to feel intimidated by the court system, but most everything you, as a potential witness, need to know to demystify it is contained in this book.
- JOURNAL OF GROUND WATER The chapter on what to expect at trial is, by itself, quite helpful, full of "nuts and bolts" techniques for being an effective expert witness, handling difficult or tricky questions, etc. The style is direct and informative.
- CALIFORNIA DUI REPORT The book tells how to perform the job professionally-and successfully.
- THE WELDING DISTRIBUTOR A reference for the seasoned litigation consultant and a valuable introduction for the neophyte expert witness.
- AMERICAN CONSULTING ENGINEERS COUNCIL NEWS This is definitely one book you will want to read.
- VETERINARY AND HUMAN TOXICOLOGY Full of ideas and resources, The Expert Witness Handbook is chockfull of sample forms and letters, checklists, guidelines and advice.
- INSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCY Read the book and/or hire the author to put on a seminar for you.
- CONSULTANTS NEWS (EWH) will suggest many pointers that will save a lot of trouble down the road.
- BULLETIN OF THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PSYCHIATRY LAWshow more