The Exceptional Child : Inclusion in Early Childhood Education, International Edition
List price: US$91.25
We can notify you when this item is back in stockAdd to wishlist
- Paperback | 648 pages
- 205 x 255 x 24mm | 1,090g
- 11 Apr 2011
- Cengage Learning, Inc
- CENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Mason, OH, United States
- 7th edition
Table of contents
2. Federal Legislation: Early Intervention and Prevention.
3. Inclusive Programs for Young Children.
4. Normal and Exceptional Development.
5. Developmental Disabilities: Causes and Classifications.
6. Sensory Impairments: Hearing & Vision.
7. Physical Disabilities and Health Problems.
8. Learning and Behavior Disorders.
9. Partnership with Families.
10. Assessment and the IFSP/IEP Process.
11. Characteristics of Effective Teachers in Inclusive Programs.
12. The Developmental Behavioral Approach.
13. Arranging and the Learning Environment.
14. Facilitating Self- Care, Adaptive and Independence Skills.
15. Facilitating Social Development.
16. Facilitating Speech, Language, and Communication Skills.
17. Facilitating Preacademic and Cognitive Learning.
18. Managing Challenging Behaviors.
19. Planning Transitions to Support Inclusion.
Appendix A through G.
About Glynnis Edwards Cowdery