Essentials of Essay Writing : What Markers Look For
This is an essential resource for all university students for whom essays and coursework form part of their assessment. It is also ideal for further education students and those preparing for university-level study.
- Paperback | 173 pages
- 138 x 216 x 12.7mm | 340g
- 24 Apr 2017
- MacMillan Education UK
- Red Globe Press
- London, United Kingdom
- 1st ed. 2017
- 1 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 173 p. 1 illus.
Other books in this series
03 Feb 2014
12 Mar 2018
15 Sep 2011
29 Oct 2018
Back cover copy
This book will help you to:
- -Understand the characteristics of high quality essays
- - Organise your thoughts and structure your writing
- - Engage convincingly with others' work
- - Craft effective paragraphs
- - Demonstrate critical thinking
Essentials of Essay Writing is the ideal resource for busy students looking for practical guidance on improving their academic work.
JAMIE Q ROBERTS is a Learning Advisor at the University of New South Wales, Australia.
Table of contents
About Jamie Q Roberts