The Erie Canal
- A proven, best-selling series that has been redesigned and rewritten, with new topics to bring it up to date.
- Song lyrics from the time period add flavor to the text.
National Social Studies Standards, Grades 5-8
- People, Places, and Environments: III
- Describe ways that historical events have been influenced by, and have influenced, physical and human geographic factors in local, regional, national, and global settings.
- Production, Distribution, & Consumption: VII
- Use economic concepts to help explain historical and current developments and issues in local, national, or global contexts.
- Science, Technology, & Society: VIII
- Examine and describe the influence of culture on scientific and technological advancement, such as in transportation.
- Paperback | 48 pages
- 193.04 x 241.3 x 5.08mm | 113.4g
- 01 Sep 2008
- Children's Press(CT)
- United States
- Maps; Illustrations, color; Illustrations, black and white
People who bought this also bought
Other books in History
04 Jun 2012
05 Dec 2008
12 Jul 2005
21 Sep 2017