Dungeons & Dragons Ghosts of Saltmarsh Hardcover Book (D&D Adventure)
"D&D acolytes are everywhere...Tech workers from Silicon Valley to Brooklyn have long-running campaigns, and the showrunners and the novelist behind 'Game of Thrones' have all been Dungeon Masters."--Neima Jahromi, The New Yorker
Ghosts of Saltmarsh brings classic adventures into fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons. This adventure book combines some of the most popular classic adventures from the first edition of Dungeons & Dragons including the classic "U" series, plus some of the best nautical adventures from the history of Dungeon Magazine: Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh, Danger at Dunwater, Salvage Operation, Isle of the Abbey, The Final Enemy, Tammeraut's Fate, The Styes.
- Ghosts of Salt Marsh includes a variety of seafaring adventures, enough to take characters from level 1 to level 12.
- This supplement introduces the port town of Saltmarsh, the perfect starting point for a nautical campaign.
- Each adventure can be played individually, inserted into your ongoing game or combined into a single epic nautical campaign.
- Dungeon Masters will find rules for ships and sea travel, deck plans for various vessels, an appendix with rules for new and classic monsters, and much more.
- Dungeons & Dragons is the world's greatest roleplaying game. Created in 1974, D&D transformed gaming culture by blending traditional fantasy with miniatures and wargaming.
Dungeons & Dragons
- Hardback | 256 pages
- 210.82 x 276.86 x 17.78mm | 567g
- 21 May 2019
- Wizards of the Coast
- United States
- Illustrations, unspecified
Other books in this series
19 Aug 2014
06 Jul 2016
05 Apr 2016
21 Nov 2017
17 Nov 2020
17 Mar 2020
19 Nov 2019
21 May 2019
15 Sep 2020
17 Sep 2019
About Wizards RPG Team