Dordogne-Berry-Limousin - Michelin Green Guide : The Green Guide
* Attractions reviewed and rated, using Michelin's celebrated star-rating system, from the 1-star prehistoric cave paintings in the Grotte de Rouffignac to the 3-star hillside village and pilgrimage site of Rocamadour.
* Walk-throughs of major museums, galleries, churches and attractions so you don't miss a thing.
* Michelin walking and driving tours offer an in-depth, personal experience of the region. Wind through one of several idyllic river valleys with picturesque villages and castles perched high above. For a sense of history, stroll through the twisting medieval streets of old town centers.
* Comprehensive illustrated sections on the Dordogne and Berry area's nature, art, architecture and history, written by experts in their fields.
* Sidebars highlight intriguing topics such as world-renowned Limoges porcelain and fortified towns known as bastides.
* Detailed visitor information given for attractions, opening hours, entry fees, tour times, phone, website. Michelin area and city maps.
* Includes recommendations for great places to eat/stay for all budgets.
* Michelin Green Guides feature comprehensive, concise travel information for advance trip planning as well as spontaneous decisions during the visit.
- Paperback | 480 pages
- 117 x 221 x 18mm | 453g
- 23 Jul 2019
- Michelin Editions Des Voyages
- Paris, France
- 9th ed.
Other books in this series
01 Aug 2016
15 Jun 2019
15 May 2020
15 May 2020
15 Mar 2020
15 Feb 2020
15 Jan 2020