As a business owner or solopreneur, you have your hands full. With precious little time in your day--and so many new ways to reach prospects--it's hard to even know where to start when it comes to marketing your products and services. Social media? Email? Blogs? Video? Search engine optimization?
Only action creates results and if you're going to stand out from the crowd and attract, engage, and win more customers and clients, you're going to have to take some smart, simple steps to get in the game with just-in-time guidance to point you in the right direction.
A quick, encouraging kick in the pants to reignite your marketing mojo, Do It! Marketing combines the big picture "why" with easy-to-follow advice for helping your busi-ness conquer the world step-by-step and day-by-day. With nothing left out and noth-ing assumed, this down-to-earth marketing guide gives you all the strategies, tactics, templates, and tools, plus detailed information on how to:
- Get noticed
- Position yourself as an expert
- Eliminate the ups and downs of a "feast and famine" revenue cycle
- Become the obvious choice in your market
- Build your visibility and credibility by determining who you are, deciding what you want to be known for, and establishing your "Thought Leadership Platform"
- Use magnetic marketing strategies that pull--not push--qualified decision-makers into your world
- Get a steady stream of referrals
- Avoid "blah, blah, blah" marketing
- Cultivate and leverage enthusiastic advocates
- Identify and focus on high-payoff activities
- Focus less on your "how" and more on your customers' "why"
- Do social media right
- And much more.
The book provides a special 21-Day Marketing Launch Plan, plus access to more than 100 free online resources, giving you all the help you need to stay on track. From seven questions to identify your best buyers, to how to cut down the (wasted) time you spend "following up," to building a marketing-savvy website, to writing an effective marketing "one-sheet," this painless, inspiring, one-of-a-kind book will ignite your marketing get-up-and-go.
When it comes to growing your business--and executing the daily marketing tasks to make it happen--it's natural to feel overwhelmed. But Do It! Marketing removes the mystery, showing you how to stop "marketing by accident" and start outsmarting, out-maneuvering, and out-executing your competition.
DAVID NEWMAN is an acclaimed marketing expert, popular speaker, and founder of Do It! Marketing whose clients range from small and solo business owners to Fortune 500 com--panies, including IBM, Comcast, Microsoft, Accenture, and American Express. His expertise has been featured in major media including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Selling Power, Entrepreneur, Investor's Business Daily, and Fast Company. He lives in Philadelphia.
Connect with David Newman:
website: www.doitmarketing.comshow more