The Democratisation of Disempowerment : The Problem of Democracy in the Third World
Out of ideas for the holidays?
- Hardback | 246 pages
- 135 x 215 x 25.4mm | 408.23g
- 01 Oct 1995
- PLUTO PRESS
- London, United Kingdom
Black Friday Deals Week
Other books in this series
20 Sep 1995
20 Jun 2001
Table of contents
2. Joel RocAmara: Social Movement and the Process of Democratisation in the Phillipines
3. Xabler Gorostiaga: Democracy in Central America after the End of the Cold War.
4. Peter Schraeder: The More Things Change the More They Stay the Same. African Elites and the Process of Democratisation.
5. Claude Ake: The Democratisation of Disempowerment
6. Niala Maharaj: The Media and Weakening of Democracy in the Caribbean.
7. Achin Vanalk and Praful Bidwal: Communalism and the Democratic Process in India
8. Azmi Bishara: Democratisation in the Middel East
9. Joe Stork: Oil, Islam, Israel: How the US Subverts Democratic Change in the Middle East.
10. Basker Vashee: Democracy and Development in the 1990s
11. Asgedet Ghirmazion: The German Policy Towards Third World Democracy
12. .Susan George: Democratisation and Good Governance: How the World Bank Discovers the Third World as an Actor
13. Franz Nuscheler: Preconditions of Democratic Development in the South.
14. Lisa Laakso: Whose Democracy? Which Democratization?
About Jochen Hippler