Data for Continuous Programmatic Improvement : Steps Colleges of Education Must Take to Become a Data Culture
- Hardback | 218 pages
- 152 x 229 x 16mm | 585g
- 05 Nov 2018
- Taylor & Francis Ltd
- London, United Kingdom
- 9 Line drawings, black and white; 14 Halftones, black and white; 7 Tables, black and white; 23 Illustrations, black and white
Other books in this series
11 Aug 2017
21 Jan 2017
30 Jun 2017
18 Apr 2018
08 Nov 2018
12 Jan 2018
19 May 2014
24 Jan 2018
02 Jan 2019
24 Oct 2016
Table of contents
1. Introduction and Overview of the Book (Ellen Mandinach and Edith Gummer).
2. Laying the Groundwork for Continuous Improvement (Edith Gummer and Ellen Mandinach.
Part II: From the Researchers.
3. Building Capacity and Commitment for Data Use in Teacher Education Programs (Charles Peck [University of Washington] and Susannah Davis [Oregon State University]).
4. Key Effectiveness Indicators in Teacher Preparation (Michael Allen and Charles Coble [Teacher Preparation Analytics]).
5. The Teacher Preparation Data Model (Bryan Richardson [UPD Consulting]).
Part III: From the Field.
6. Evidence of Candidate Progress in Educator Preparation Programs (Charis Anderson, Peter Fishman, and Tracey Weinstein [Deans for Impact]).
7. Developing an Educator Preparation Data System: What Arizona State University is Doing (Carole Basile [Arizona State University]).
8. The Evolution of Relay Graduate School of Education into a Data Culture (Kaycee Salamacia and Liam Honigsberg [Relay Graduate School of Educaton]).
9. Data for Continuous Improvement: Steps Colleges of Education Must Take to Become a Data Culture (Scott Ridley [Texas Tech University]).
10. Challenges, Opportunities, and Next Steps (Ellen Mandinach and Edith Gummer)
About Ellen B. Mandinach
Dr. Edith Gummer is the executive director for data strategy at the Mary Lou Fulton School of Education at Arizona State University, USA.