DK Eyewitness Vietnam
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Vietnam: incredible architecture, natural wonders, breathtaking beaches - what will yours be?
- See Vietnam from a different angle - 24 pages of fresh ideas for exploring this spectacular country
- A year-long calendar of events in Vietnam gives a selection of local celebrations and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Over 25 detailed, colour maps help you navigate the country with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including the Jade Emperor Pagoda, Cao Dai Holy See, Hue Citadel and more
- Covers Ho Chi Minh City; Mekong Delta and Southern Vietnam; South Central Vietnam; Central Vietnam; Hanoi; Northern Vietnam; Excursion to Angkor
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Vietnam is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: For 25 years, DK's beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. Now they have a stunning new look that you will love even more. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
- Paperback | 264 pages
- 125 x 217 x 15mm | 325g
- 22 Jan 2019
- Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- DK Eyewitness Travel
- London, United Kingdom
Other books in this series
17 May 2016
18 Oct 2016
18 Jul 2017
15 Aug 2017
15 Nov 2017
10 Jul 2018
15 Jan 2016
About DK Eyewitness
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.