DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Krakow
Immerse yourself in Krakow's monument-packed Old Town, sample authentic Polish cuisine or descend into the amazing underground world of the Wieliczka Salt Mines: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Krakow with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Krakow:
- Over 20 colour maps, plus a large-scale pull-out map of the city, help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Krakow, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show the inside of icons such as Krakow Cathedral, the Cloth Hall, Wawel Royal Castle and more
- Colour photographs of Krakow's historic palaces, magnificent museums and galleries, ancient churches, pretty parks, quaint squares, delicious cuisine and much more
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the city's fascinating history and culture, remarkable architecture, famous residents and traditional festivals
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Wawel Hill; Okol and Stradom Quarters; Old Quarter; Kazimierz Quarter; Wesola, Kleparz and Biskupie; and Piasek and Nowy Swiat
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful phrases, and visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Krakow is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Krakow.
DK Eyewitness: winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
Planning to explore more of Poland? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Poland.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
- Paperback | 256 pages
- 125 x 217 x 19mm | 483g
- 28 Mar 2018
- Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- DK Eyewitness Travel
- London, United Kingdom
Other books in this series
17 May 2016
18 Oct 2016
18 Jul 2017
15 Aug 2017
15 Nov 2017
10 Jul 2018
15 Jan 2016
About DK Eyewitness
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.