DK Eyewitness Jerusalem, Israel and the Palestinian Territories
Whether you want to float in the Dead Sea, visit the ruby-coloured city of Petra or tuck into Tel-Aviv's sumptuous food scene, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Jerusalem, Israel and the Palestinian territories have to offer.
Imbued with a fascinating mix of cultural influences and gilded with sacred sites and ancient ruins, this landscape of dramatic desert outcrops and Mediterranean beaches has been enchanting visitors since the dawn of civilization.
Our recently updated guide brings Jerusalem, Israel and the Palestinian Territories to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the region's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods.
- our pick of Jerusalem, Israel and the Palestinian territories's must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the region easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- colour-coded chapters to every part of Jerusalem, Israel and the Palestinian territories, from the Mediterranean Coast to the Dead Sea, Galilee to Western Jordan
- our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go
Want the best of Israel in your pocket? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Israel and Petra.
- Paperback | 288 pages
- 126 x 217 x 16mm | 370g
- 25 Sep 2019
- Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- DK Eyewitness Travel
- London, United Kingdom
Other books in this series
12 May 2017
20 Dec 2016
12 May 2017
25 Sep 2019
About DK Publishing
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.