DK Eyewitness Top 10 Vienna : 2019
Follow in the footsteps of Empress Sissi at the Hofburg Palace, watch a performance at the magnificent State Opera House, marvel at Gustav Klimt paintings at the Belvedere Palace or tuck into Sachertorte in Cafe Central. From top 10 restaurants to top 10 things to do for free, discover the best of Vienna with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Vienna:
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Vienna, covering the Kunsthistorisches Museum, Schoenbrunn Palace and Stephansdom
- Free laminated pull-out map of Vienna, plus over six full-colour area maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore the most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips, including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Central Vienna, Alsergrund, Museumsquartier, Mariahilf, Wieden, and Greater Vienna
Staying for longer and looking for a comprehensive guide to Vienna? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Vienna. Staying as part of a bigger trip around Austria? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Austria.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries
- Paperback | 160 pages
- 102 x 191 x 15mm | 233g
- 02 Aug 2018
- Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- DK Eyewitness Travel
- London, United Kingdom
Other books in this series
19 Jan 2018
02 Aug 2018
22 Jan 2019
01 Jul 2014
06 Sep 2018
03 Feb 2015
01 Nov 2018
09 Apr 2018
25 Sep 2019
06 Sep 2018
05 Nov 2018
25 Jul 2017
About DK Eyewitness
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.