DK Eyewitness Top 10 Vancouver and Vancouver Island
Admire spectacular scenery at Vancouver Island's rugged Long Beach, tiptoe across teetering Capilano Suspension Bridge, explore the UBC Museum of Anthropology, enjoy the historic streets of Victoria, shop at Granville Island's bustling Public Market, or head to Whistler for fantastic alpine skiing. From Top 10 restaurants to Top 10 things to do for free, discover the best of Vancouver and Vancouver Island with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Vancouver and Vancouver Island:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Vancouver and Vancouver Island, including Stanley Park, Granville Island, Canada Place, Science World, Vancouver Art Gallery, the Royal British Columbia Museum, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Vancouver and Vancouver Island, plus five colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Vancouver and Vancouver Island's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Downtown Vancouver, Vancouver Waterfront, Gastown, Chinatown, South Granville, Yaletown, West Vancouver, North Vancouver, Long Beach, Victoria, and more
Staying for longer as part of a bigger trip to Canada? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Canada.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
- Paperback | 128 pages
- 104 x 193 x 12mm | 192g
- 01 Nov 2018
- Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- DK Eyewitness Travel
- London, United Kingdom
Other books in this series
19 Jan 2018
02 Aug 2018
22 Jan 2019
01 Jul 2014
25 Sep 2019
01 Nov 2018
25 Sep 2019
09 Apr 2018
10 Mar 2018
05 Nov 2018
16 Jul 2018
About DK Eyewitness
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.