DK Eyewitness Top 10 Singapore
Discover ornate historic architecture at Thian Hock Keng Temple, explore Singapore's lush Botanic Gardens, take a bumboat trip down the river, slurp fiery laksa in an open-air hawker centre, or admire a breathtaking skyline in iconic Marina Bay. From Top 10 shopping malls to the Top 10 things to do for free, discover the best ofSingapore with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Singapore:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries perfect for a day, a weekend or a four-day trip
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Singapore, covering the National Museum of Singapore, Sultan Mosque, Raffles Hotel, Sentosa, Marina Bay and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Singapore, plus five full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore the most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips, including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Chinatown, Little India and Kampong Glam, Colonial District, Orchard Road and more
Staying for longer as part of a bigger trip to Malaysia and Singapore? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Malaysia and Singapore.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
- Paperback | 128 pages
- 103 x 192 x 14mm | 208g
- 19 Jan 2018
- Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- DK Eyewitness Travel
- London, United Kingdom
Other books in this series
06 Sep 2018
19 Jan 2018
02 Aug 2018
22 Jan 2019
01 Jul 2014
06 Sep 2018
03 Feb 2015
06 Sep 2018
25 Sep 2019
05 Nov 2018
01 Nov 2018
09 Apr 2018
About DK Eyewitness
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.