DK Eyewitness Top 10 Naples and the Amalfi Coast
Uncover historical treasures at the Museo Archeologico Nazionale, devour a Neapolitan pizza hot from the oven, wander the ancient towns of Pompeii and Herculaneum, or explore rugged the coastlines of Amalfi, Ravello and Positano. From Top 10 piazzas and fountains to the Top 10 Neapolitan dishes - discover the best of Naples and the Amalfi Coast with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Naples:
- Six easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase Naples and the Amalfi Coast's best attractions, covering Palazzo Reale, Castel Nuovo, Certosa di San Martino, Capri, Paestum and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Naples and the Amalfi Coast, plus five colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Naples and the Amalfi Coast's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Spaccanapoli to Capodimente, Toledo to Chiaia, Vesuvius and around, Sorrento and the Islands and more
Staying for longer and looking for a comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Naples and the Amalfi Coast for more in-depth information.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
- Paperback | 144 pages
- 105 x 193 x 13mm | 228g
- 30 Mar 2017
- Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- DK Eyewitness Travel
- London, United Kingdom
- New edition
Other books in this series
19 Jan 2018
02 Aug 2018
22 Jan 2019
01 Jul 2014
06 Sep 2018
25 Sep 2019
01 Nov 2018
10 Mar 2018
05 Nov 2018
09 Apr 2018
16 Jul 2018
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.