DK Eyewitness Seville and Andalucia
Explore the superb art and architecture of Seville, take a night tour around the magical palace of the Alhambra in Granada or soak up the sun on the Costa del Sol: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Seville and Andalucia with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Seville and Andalucia:
- Over 30 colour maps, plus a large-scale pull-out map of Seville, help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Seville and Andalucia, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show in detail the Museo de Bellas Artes, Seville Cathedral and La Giralda, Cordoba's great mosque, Granada's Alhambra and more
- Colour photographs of Seville's historic sights and fascinating architecture, and of Andalucia's Moorish palaces and Christian cathedrals, coastal towns and beautiful nature reserves
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Seville - El Arenal, Santa Cruz, La Macarena, Parque Maria Luisa, plus sights across the river - Huelva and Sevilla, Cordoba and Jaen, Cadiz and Malaga, and Granada and Almeria
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the region's Moorish legacy and architecture, people and culture, landscape, the art of Azulejos, traditional food and drink, festivals and events, and more
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus how to get around, useful phrases, and visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Seville and Andalucia is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Seville and Andalucia.
DK Eyewitness: winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
Planning a shorter break? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Andalucia and the Costa del Sol guide.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
- Paperback | 288 pages
- 125 x 217 x 20mm | 530g
- 28 Mar 2018
- Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- DK Eyewitness Travel
- London, United Kingdom
Other books in this series
17 May 2016
18 Oct 2016
18 Jul 2017
15 Aug 2017
15 Nov 2017
10 Jul 2018
15 Jan 2016
About DK Eyewitness
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.