DK Eyewitness Sardinia
Explore Cagliari's atmospheric Old Town, soak up some sun on Alghero's beaches or learn about the island's ancient history at Su Nuraxi: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Sardinia with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Sardinia:
- Over 15 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Sardinia, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations depict famous sights such as the Nuraghic Village of Tiscali, the ancient city of Tharros, the windswept Maddalena Archipelago and more
- Colour photographs of Sardinia's ancient sites, unique wildlife, beautiful landscapes including its sandy beaches and mountainous interior, picturesque towns and more
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about this island's unique history and culture, traditional festivals, natural beauty, delicious cuisine, renowned wines, shops and markets, water and outdoor sports, and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Cagliari and the South, the Eastern Coast, Central Sardinia and Barbagia, the Western Coast, the North and Costa Smeralda
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful phrases, and visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Sardinia is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to this incredible Italian island.
DK Eyewitness: winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
Heading to the mainland? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Italy.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
- Paperback | 224 pages
- 133 x 218 x 13mm | 400g
- 01 Jun 2017
- Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- DK Eyewitness Travel
- London, United Kingdom
- 2nd edition
- w. numeros Ill. and maps
Other books in this series
17 May 2016
18 Oct 2016
15 Aug 2017
15 Nov 2017
10 Jul 2018
15 Jan 2016
About DK Eyewitness
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.