DK Eyewitness Prague : 2019
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Prague: cosy pubs, beautifully preserved squares and Art Nouveau architecture - what will yours be?
- See Prague from a different angle: 24 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the city
- A year-long calendar of events in Prague gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
- Sturdy, laminated pull-out city map provides transport information and maps of the metro and tram systems
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Over 12 detailed, colour maps help you navigate the city with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of food and drink stops en route.
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the must-see attractions, including Charles Bridge, the Old Town Hall and Astronomical Clock, and the Church of St Nicholas
- Covers Stare Mesto; Josefov and Northern Stare Mesto; Prague Castle and Hradcany; Mala Strana; Nove Mesto; Beyond the Centre; and more
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Prague is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip. Planning a shorter break? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Prague.
DK Eyewitness Travel is the silver award-winning guidebook series as voted by the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2018.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: For 25 years, DK's beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. This year they have been given a stunning new look that you will love even more. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
- Paperback | 224 pages
- 126 x 217 x 13mm | 298g
- 27 Sep 2018
- Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- DK Eyewitness Travel
- London, United Kingdom
- 6th edition
Other books in this series
17 May 2016
18 Oct 2016
18 Jul 2017
15 Aug 2017
15 Nov 2017
10 Jul 2018
15 Jan 2016
About DK Eyewitness
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.