DK Eyewitness Portugal
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Portugal: stunning beaches, colourful azulejos, historic towns - what will yours be?
- See Portugal from a different angle: 22 pages of fresh ideas for exploring this spectacular country
- A year-long calendar of events in Portugal gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Over 20 detailed colour maps help you navigate the country with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of food and drink stops en route
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including Sintra's Palacio da Pena, Belem's Mosteiro dos Jeronimos and Coimbra's University
- Covers Lisbon - Alfama, Baixa and Avenida, Bairro Alto and Estrela, Belem and Beyond the Centre - the Lisbon Coast, Estremadura and Ribatejo, the Beiras, Porto, Douro and Tras-os-Montes, Minho, Alentejo, the Algarve, Madeira and the Azores
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Portugal is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
Planning a city break? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Lisbon.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: For 25 years, DK's beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. Now they have a stunning new look that you will love even more. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
- Paperback | 400 pages
- 137 x 219 x 24mm | 472g
- 22 Jan 2019
- Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- DK Eyewitness Travel
- London, United Kingdom
Other books in this series
17 May 2016
18 Oct 2016
18 Jul 2017
15 Aug 2017
15 Nov 2017
10 Jul 2018
15 Jan 2016
"The best option... Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." - The Philadelphia Inquirer
"The best option... Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." -- The Philadelphia Inquirer
About DK Eyewitness
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.